Galery

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Hoping and wishing to see Demi Lovato

Good news: Demi Lovato is coming to Manila on March 20, 2013 for a concert at Smart-Araneta Coliseum. Yay!
Bad news: I can't go! Huhu. I'm not sure if I'm able to make it but I really hope. I don't have savings yet. I'm so not ready. And this is also unexpected. So now what can I do? I guess I need a MIRACLE!!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah >_<
Just in case you don't know her, (huh? What am I saying? Of course everyone knows her!) well just in case, Demi Lovato was in a Disney movie CAMP ROCK and CAMP ROCK 2: THE FINAL JAM which she co-starred with (my husbands) the Jonas Brothers. She was also in a movie PRINCESS PROTECTION PROGRAM together with Selena Gomez.
She sang the song "This Is Me" together with Joe Jonas from the Camp Rock movie. She has 3 albums. Her singles are "Don't forget", "Remember December", "Lalaland", "Get Back", and her latest singles from her latest album "Unbroken" were "Skyscraper" and "Give your Heart A Break".
She's really a great singer. I really love her voice! (It gives me goosebumps) How I wish I have a voice like her.
She's one of my inspirations in music and even in my life. She helps me to stay strong. She's beautiful inside and out. She's a great role model to everyone.
So now that she's coming to Manila, ugh, I'm dying to see her. I don't want to loose this opportunity. This is once in a lifetime chance. If I miss it, then when will I'm going to see her? Is there any chance or chances? I doubt it.
I really want to see her. You know, it's such a great feeling when you see one of your inspirations, the HAPPINESS is PRICELESS just like what I felt when I saw Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Brothers. I even cried out for joy. Really!
Oh God, I know this is not really a problem (only a fangirl problem) but I really hope for miracle to see her, just like a miracle when I saw Miley and Jonas Brothers. Yes, I considered those as miracles because I never thought I'm going to see them. I was even losing hope that time but still it happened.
Well, I'm not hoping for VIP ticket, (that's too much) even the cheapest ticket is okay for me. Most importantly is to see her performing live.
But I'm still not losing hope for that. I'll try to join some promos or contest for the ticket. I just hope that I win even though I don't have luck when it comes to that but still, I'll try my luck (if I have luck). Huh! I'm crossing my fingers to that. And I'll keep on praying for it! Amen! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment